- When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in person forums (Helen Glen Community) or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our Helen Glen Community any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
- Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
- Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
- Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
- By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or Helen Glen Community, you:
- Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
- Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
- Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
- Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
- We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.Social Media:
- Our Site and Helen Glen Community is a space for learning and coaching and mentoring and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
- Whilst using this Site and/or our Helen Glen Community, we ask that you not:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
- Violate the intellectual property of others.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code.
- Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
- Please see our Helen Glen Community Guidelines in the appendix to these Terms for more information.
- We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Helen Glen product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of Helen Glen
- You agree:
- That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
- That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
- While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
- All material on this Site, in our Helen Glen Community or otherwise delivered by us by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
- Logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Helen Glen.
- Nothing contained on this Site or in our Helen Glen Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
- You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Helen.Glen will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
- If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Helen Glen products or services, please email us at email@example.com
Helen Glen/Helen Ena Glen
Trading Name: HelenGlen International
ABN: 83 299 664
Telephone Number: 0417697023
WhatsApp: +61 417697023