Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- The Community is for Peers not Leads. No pitching to the community. We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view this group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality Content gathered in our Helen Glen Community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members Access to this group does not mean that Helen Glen endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules If you are deemed to be breaking the rules of the group, Helen Glen and or Helen Glen Community reserves the right to remove you from the Facebook group that the offending behaviour has occurred within.
- If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Helen Glen products or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Helen Glen/Helen Ena Glen
Trading Name: HelenGlen International
ABN: 83 299 664
Telephone Number: 0417697023
WhatsApp: +61 417697023