Welcome to my Site. These terms and conditions govern your use of the website of Helen Glen International/HelenGlen.com Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. These terms will be regularly updated so please refer back to them in the future.
1. I don’t believe in “get rich” programs – only in hard work, adding value, building a real and professional career, and serving others with excellence and constancy. Programs are intended to help you achieve more in your transformation process, while growing your personal brand. My programs take a lot of work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavour or professional continuing education program.
2. Please do not enrol in any of these programs if you believe in the “get rich quick money” myth or ideology; Only serious people dedicated to real professional development who want to add value and move forward. As stipulated by law, Helen Glen International/HelenGlen.com can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. I do not know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. I assist by helping in giving great content, direction, and strategies.
3.Products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance.
4. Making decisions based on any information presented in my products, events, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavour. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances.
5. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold Helen Glen International/HelenGlen.com liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services for women in business and entrepreneurs offered by Helen Glen International (helen glen, we, us, me).These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Helen Glen’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Helen Glen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.Helen Glen’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
- REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
- Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must register an account with us.
- You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
- We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
- If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
- You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
- You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person;
- You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
- Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our Helen Glen Community, at any time, becomes our property.
- You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
- Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
- FINANCIAL TERMS:Cancellation: Any time, by you or us by email to email@example.com Refund N/A for services rendered.
- Invoices for any Helen Glen program are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
- You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
- If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorise us to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
- Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds pursuant to an arrangement entered into with me, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
- All rights reserve to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
- We reserve the right to on-sell or otherwise authorise a debt-collection or other authorised agency to collect any amount not paid by you.
- We reserve the right to inform credit watch monitoring services of ongoing defaults trends or payment-avoiding strategies employed where we deem it is appropriate.
- We endeavour to work with clients who have financial difficulties to ensure actions such as those listed above do not happen. If you are having difficulties or require a payment plan, please contact us.
- From time to time, Helen Glen may offer members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discounted rate. To be eligible for this discount, you must be an active member in good standing at the time of purchase.
- Any refund requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds may be granted at the discretion of the Helen Glen.
- If you are experiencing financial hardship or difficult personal circumstances that are preventing you from actively participating in Helen’s Programs, Helen Glen may in her sole discretion, allow you to pause your membership. Please email email@example.com if this is the case
- For the purpose of the paragraphs below, Helens workshops, other presentations and retreats hosted by Helen Glen will be referred to as ‘Events’.
- Events are strictly adults only to ensure professionalism and a quiet working environment for all other attendees.
- Helen Glen reserves the right to exclude you from any Event should you, in Helen Glen’s sole determination, become disruptive.
- You understand and acknowledge that Helen Glen and/or its representatives may record any aspect of an Event (Recordings). Those Recordings may be in the form of audio, video or still photography, and those Recordings may be used in the production of marketing or other materials to be used by Helen Glen.
- You hereby waive any and all legal rights you may have against Helen Glen in respect of Recordings of your participation in the event and grant to Helen Glen the absolute right and permission to copyright and use, reuse and publish the Recordings where you may be depicted or included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations from time to time, or reproductions thereof in colour or otherwise, made through any medium and in any and all media now or later known, for art, advertising, trade or any other legal purpose. You also consent to the use of any printed matter in conjunction with that use.
- You waive any right that you may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products of the Recordings or any printed matter that may be used in connection with the Recordings or the use to which it may be applied.
- You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Helen Glen from any and all liability that has or may occur in the making of the Recordings or any subsequent process or publication.
- In the unlikely event that Helen Glen cancels an Event, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price paid for the Event. Helen Glen will not reimburse any optional expenses including but not limited to flights and accommodation.
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
- The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under Australian Consumer Laws.
- We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Helen Glen Community or Our Content.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Helen Glen Community or Our Content.
- These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site, Helen Glen Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
- The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
- You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, Helen Glen Community or through use of our products or services.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site, Helen Glen Community or our products and/or services generally if you breach these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services that have been rendered by us, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Helen Glen Community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this Site or via our Helen Glen Community.
- You cannot transfer or assign your Helen Glen membership without Helen Glen’s prior written consent.
- We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
- Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourages you to contact HelenGlen at firstname.lastname@example.org to seek a resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered and Helen Glen will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales, Australia to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
- We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
- If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Helen Glen products or services, please email us at email@example.com
Ownership Details:Helen Glen/Helen Ena GlenTrading Name: HelenGlen International ABN: 83 299 664 Country: Australia Telephone Number: 0417697023 WhatsApp: +61 417697023 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org