Who am I?
I’m the eldest of 3 kids and had my biggest life lesson when I was only 10 years old when my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and given only 6 month to live.
I lived with fear of loss for my mother for many years as my mother continued to live until she eventually lost her life to cancer.
A year after my mothers death, my father committed suicide. A few years after this my teenage sons life was taken tragically.
Through these traumatic losses, I learned how to heal my self to be a survivor not a victim of circumstances after loss. I share these 5 valuable attitudes that has helped me in all areas of my life.
- Lesson 1: Adopt resilience – life is a constant challenge.
- Lesson 2: Adapt to Change – the only constant is change.
- Lesson 3: Attitude of gratitude – live, love life.
- Lesson 4: Appreciation of life – respect that people come and go.
- Lesson 5: Authenticity. live your highest values.
Life is to be enjoyed! Make honesty, integrity and respect your driving force. Foster family ties to live and love, to spend your days filled with laughter and music as often as possible.
I’ve had a very successful professional life both in the corporate world and in my own businesses as entrepreneur. Now I have a successful Coaching practice, my purpose is to inspire ever woman in the world tp see transformation, who like me can be a survivor and not a victim so she can live, love life and find healing after loss.
My advice is to be kind, to laugh more, live more and be more. To believe in your genius ability to impact the lives of others around you in a positive and abundant way, so you can build the life of your dreams that you so much deserve.
These were the 5 major turning points in my life.
- Polio as an infant affected my face forever!
- Immigrated alone to Australia when I was 19 years old
- Started a home based business scaling to 7 figure income in high ticket retail furniture stores and “High Fashion Ladies Boutiques”
- From millionaire mum to broke single mum supporting 3 teenagers.
- Death of my teenage son
5 powerful lessons I have learned in life.
- Nervous about trusting men as the most beloved disappointed me.
- Not Protecting personal wealth with Trust structure
- Business partnerships are not so crash hot! I was burnt badly.
- Use only credible &trusted coaches, mentors, and business professionals
- Enjoy quality time with family and friends before it’s too late.
5 things I have researched/studied.
- Marketing at Sydney University and Market Research.
- Dressmaking at Tech College
- Multi Level Marketing-Advanced Diploma in Direct Sales Leadership
- The Bible
- Accredited Mindfulness Meditation Life Coach and Teacher, Business and Life Coach, Therapeutic Art Life Coach, Happiness Coach, YB12 Life Coach. IV unit Small Business Management and 2 units IT.
5 things I have done that make me different and unique.
- As a boutique owner, held fashion parades to raise funds for 2 heart monitors for The Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Won The National Arabian Horse Championships with no prior knowledge of horse breading!
- I’m a born Entrepreneur with a natural ability to startup companies I’ve scaled my own to 7 figures.
- Educated my children in the best private schools in Sydney Australia.
- As a young fully self-funded immigrant to Australia, I survived and thrived with no financial entitlement and contributed to society.
Some places I have travelled to.
Egypt, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA – Bahamas, Hawaii, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Thailand, Europe –all the Scandinavian countries, Mediterranean countries, including France, Italy, Spain, Greece, England, Wales, Scotland.
Five things that make me an expert.
- Business Management Coach
- Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher
- Weight Loss Coach
- Therapeutic Art Life Coach
- Market Research Executive Interviewer – B2B/ B2C/CATI/ Recruiter
Five results are I am most proud of.
- Travelling the world.
- Personal event management. Charity function raised $10,000 Contributing to 2 Heart monitors for Children’s Hospital.
- Walking away from a failed marriage.
- My beautiful children and my purpose to start again for them.
- The euphoria of immigrant to millionaire in my 30’s.
5 bad experiences I have dealt with in life.
- Loss of income, bankruptcy – loss of lifestyle.
- Coping in a new role as single broke mother of 3 teenagers.
- Divorce and cross cultural marriage to Egyptian.
- Abused as a child and watching my mother being physically abused.
- Irreparable heartbreak at the tragic sudden death of my beloved son.
5 heart-warming experiences, miracles or synchronicities I have had in life
- Polio survivor without major disabilities.
- Survival in a new country as a young woman migrant, encountering working life in the mining towns and The Australian bush.
- The joy of having a child – to see my newborn babies faces after carrying for 9 long months was and amazing unforgettable moment.
- I found love again and married the Aussie bloke I had dreamed of.
- The all time miracle, migrant to millionaire within a decade.
The 5 funniest or craziest moments I have had in life with friends or relatives.
- Joke telling onboard a yacht where I met my husband John.
- Dinner at Surfers Paradise with a very funny man, friend of a friend.
- When my 2-year-old son, Justin didn’t like the colour of his Shetland pony because he wanted a “pink” horse and “Rebel” was brown and white!
- A night to be remembered with the amazing view across the vastness of Mumbai’s lights, highlighting our dinner at the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Home parties with baby boomer friends, they make the world go round.
Property Consultant ~Isabella Dalli~
“Professional, sincere and definitely recommend Helen Glen. I have known Helen Glen in a variety of capacities for many years. Helen is a very efficient, detailed, result oriented and extremely competent, an articulate and positive motivator. An excellent coach and a capable trainer and she is awesome to work with. I highly recommend Helen to anyone who needs motivation and inspiration to go past their limiting beliefs and achieve greater things in life faster.”
Founder, Brain Wise Learning ~Monique Peters~
“I have been working with Helen Glen for a few weeks and I am already benefiting from her coaching. Helen understands what it’s like to be a Mum-preneur, and her style is firm and encouraging, which is exactly what I needs. Helen’s experience of running for her own business makes her advice very practical and I also like how she is able to fill in gaps of knowledge that I have been missing. Helen is bringing structure to my business and importantly, techniques for its success, so that I can achieve my mission to help more people to learn better. I thoroughly recommend Helen as a Coach/Mentor.“